The Louis Vuitton handle color turned darker and that’s normal with Louis Vuitton as they aged. The hardware is thick while the fake one is very thin. The stitching is yellow color unlike fake sometimes is orange or natural color. Every button on real Louis Vuitton inside and outside are written in full name not LV all around unlike fake one.
- REAL VS FAKE LOUIS VUITTON .... KEEPALL AND CARRY ALL
The zipper pull of real Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Speedy is constructed much better than the fake one.
Louis Vuitton is one of the most frequently knocked off designers, especially when it comes to the iconic Speedy bag. Unfortunately, the classic Speedy is not the only one being knocked off. The limited edition Stephen Sprouse collection was very popular, so that too was copied. Here at eDrop-Off, we pride ourselves on only selling genuine items and educating others about the importance of buying authentic fashion.
The handles of a real Louis Vuitton Speedy are rounded and constructed of natural cowhide leather. The blonde leather can be deceiving because it wears like the one on the left, however it is indeed real. Note that the handles of the fake are shiny with an off-colored trimming…not something you would see on a genuine Louis Vuitton bag.
Always pay attention with the color of the leather and stitching.
Outside Stamp: The counterfeit purse is on the top in this picture. The authentic Louis Vuitton is on the bottom. As mentioned above, it is important to note the difference between the stamped letters. Again, the counterfeit purse on top has taller, more squished together lettering while the authentic bag on the bottom has more rounded lettering. The stamp on the authentic bag is deeper, and easy to read when compared to the counterfeit bag. Note on the counterfeit bag that the “L” on “LOUIS” and the “mad” on “made” are not stamped to the same...
Ok, so your friend has been showing off her new Louis Vuitton bag. But you remember that all her credit cards are maxed out and she’s a couple of months late in her car loan. How could she afford a new designer bag? Or is it real at all?
Here are some ways to spot a fake Louis Vuitton purse:
- Tips To Know The Real And Fake Louis Vuitton Handbags
The price of real louis vuitton handbags maybe much higher than some other brands for it’s perfect quality and style.
Are you looking for a classical and elegant handbag? So hip style Louis Vuitton is the one for you. LV is a world famous brand that began in the mid 18th century and from then on, it has dominated the handbag and accessory market and especially famous for its vintage style. The popularity of LV’s made the brand one of the most copied trade mark ever. So do make sure that you are getting a real one when purchasing LV products.
The first thing to do when identifying the real Louis Vuitton is to begin with smells and if the leather smells good, it is genuine.
- Louis Vuitton handbags are really the darling of many women and many stars have access to several kinds of Louis Vuitton handbags. Those who take possession of brand handbags are not only fear of buying fakes, but also afraid of handbags were to be stolen. So how to identify Louis Vuitton is a question. Here I list some methods to give you some reference about how to tell the authentic Louis Vuitton from the fake ones. The first recommended way is to begin with smell. When you get a new Louis Vuitton bag in hand, please take a deep breath when it gives out the natural leather smell. If the leather smells good, it is the first priority. There is no such taste on counterfeit products certain while the new Louis Vuitton bags have this bit of this kind of smell. Nowadays, the pattern on fake...
No plastic covering
First, if the photo shows a bag that has plastic covering the handle, (such as the above photo) a plastic-enclosed strap or a plastic tag (or any kind of tag) hanging off, it is fake. Louis Vuitton doesn't do crappy plastic. Some buyers say they've received their LV (from an LV store) with plastic on the handle, but I've never seen a bag in any LV...
Louis Vuitton is made in France, for over 25 years, Louis Vuitton has also produced bags in the USA, Spain, Germany and Italy. It is not true that a Louis Vuitton bag has to be marked “Made in France” to be authentic.
An authentic Louis Vuitton handbag shouts luxury and status like no other. The unfortunate truth is that due to its exclusivity, LV tops the list of highly counterfeited brands. Naturally, the best avenue is to purchase at a LV boutique or on the internet at www.eluxury.com, the ONLY legit online retailer. However, if you are going to purchase via another avenue, here are some tips to help you avoid LV replicas. First, you will not find...
- Experts say that we should carefully look at the details for here is where the manufacturers of fakes usually fail. First of all, see if the lining or label is glued on instead of being stitched in. If it is glued, then that's the first sign that you have a ripped-off situation. Then, look at the material; that can also be a good hint. If, for instance, the signature plaid of a Burberry bag is even slightly askew, you are surely dealing with a fake. Also, see where the bag was made. If the label says "Made in China", you know what that means, don't you? Stop your "investigation" and get away from that bag.Louis Vuitton, anyone?As you may well know, this is the brand almost all women dream at these days. Make sure you don't waste your money
- 1.Taste People who always shop in luis vuitton franchised store know that there is special taste of leather once get into it. The proficient can know which is real which is fake just by smelling taste of LV bags. So just shop around in LV shop as much as possible whether you busy or not. 2. Water Drip Many fake LV bags are made of fake leather, so they got bad water absorption; on the contrary, when water drip on the part of genuine leather, part of leather of both the real LV bag and high level copied LV bag can be seen absorbing and it will have water stain when wiping down the water. So bring a bottle of mineral spring water with you when to buy LV bag. 3. Observe the depth of tracery The better copied LV bag always has crude appearance and clear particles because of the out leather has gone through special process; while not finely made counterfeit has shallow grain in the appearance. People compared grain to distinguish before, which is behind the times now. No matter which...
Also, the actual LV monogram is usually (with the exception of some vintage pieces) symmetrical from side to side in all monogram styles (traditional, Multicolore, Cerises, Mini mono, Vernis etc.) Louis Vuitton is also very careful with it’s stitching. Stitching should be even and regular. The same number of stitches will be found in similar locations on similar bags. For example, the leather tab that the handle attaches to any size...
YOU can TELL if the person you see in the mall is carrying a real one or not, and how YOU can TELL if the handbag you’re buying is the real McCoy! Here are four ways:
1. THE PRICE IS WRONG Louis Vuitton monogram canvas bags run from $350 and up, with most selling for $1000. So if you’re buying one that costs less than $300, you’re NOT getting a deal… you’re getting a FAKE. Louis Vuitton does NOT discount. The first time I bought one, I was stupid enough to ask if there was one, shame on me! There is no such thing as a Louis Vuitton SALE in Greenhills or any tiangge, either. They just don’t do it, EVER!
LOCATION Louis Vuitton doesn’t have any street resellers, so if you bought yours from one, most likely it’s not the genuine article. Also be careful if you are buying your LV handbags online, sure you can find authentic ones, but there are a ton of fakes. One website that is authorized to sell authentic LV bags is www.eluxury.com.
Real Bag for Your Buck
Arguably, the dominant force in designer purses is Louis Vuitton. If genuine Vuitton is what you’re after, refer to our list of guidelines before you buy a “bona fide” bag.
• The classic Louis Vuitton monogram bags run from $400 to more than $1,000. If you’re paying any less, you’re not getting the real deal. Fakes range in price from $20 to $80.
General Advice when purchasing Louis Vuitton
It is important to always buy from official Louis Vuitton boutiques; this is probably the only way to ensure authenticity these days. If you simply cannot afford to shop at Louis Vuitton, exercise great caution when buying from sites such as eBay. If possible, ask for the original receipt from the seller, and ensure that you can get a refund if you are not happy with the product. Remember to check with the FakesRevealed guide when your item arrives.
In general, to identify the difference between real and fake Louis Vuitton handbags, it all starts with craftsmanship. The craftsmanship and materials used to make the real Louis Vuitton handbags cannot be matched by any good replica. If something is just doesn’t look right, the item most likely isn’t real.